Founded: January 1, 1875
Ended: June 29, 1950
Location: 5210 West Seneca Street, Vernon, NY, USA
Overviewin 1875, the various Vernon Village district schools (5,7,10) and the Vernon Academy joined into one public school system. It took over the stone Vernon Academy building. An annex was added in 1898, a wood framed portion was added in 1912. It became a high school in 1901. The building was replaced between 1914-1916, with the frame portion moved up the street to become a two family house.