Formerly a residence of Charles Cushman, the home was purchased in 1936 by Roy Dibble and his wife, who renovated it to be an inn and restaurant. In 1951, it was purchased by Mr. Hans Holl, and in 1956 by Mrs. John Lichorowic. In 1966, the glass dining room was added on the east side. […]
The Log Cabin Bottle, by Mount Vernon Glass Works. Circa 1840.